Registration FOrms

The following forms need to be given to your child’s teacher before he / she starts school:   
* Immunization form may be filled out by parents and it must have immunization dates listed on the form, we cannot receive a copy of immunizations from the doctor’s office
** Health Care Summery form must be signed by your child’s doctor
Other Documents: